// END Contact Form 7 Redirects to Thank You Pages
- Never drink & drive.
- Use hands-free cell phones and don’t text.
- Beware of speeding and driving too fast for conditions.
- Check all mirrors and use signals before changing lanes.
- Look in both directions and proceed cautiously through intersections.
- Don’t tailgate – always maintain a 3 second following distance to allow time for braking.
- Respect other drivers and be patient.
- If traffic is coming to an abrupt stop, tap your brakes a couple times to warn others.