// END Contact Form 7 Redirects to Thank You Pages
- Set up the turkey fryer more than 10 feet away from your house. Keep children & pets away. Never leave it unattended.
- Place the fryer on a flat, level surface. The oil must be even and steady at all times to ensure safety.
- Thaw & dry your turkey. Extra water or ice will cause the oil to bubble and spill over. If oil spills onto the burner, it can cause a fire.
- The lid and handle of the fryer can be very hot and can cause burns. Use caution when touching the turkey fryer.
- Keep a multi-purpose dry powder fire extinguisher nearby in case the oil ignites.