// END Contact Form 7 Redirects to Thank You Pages
- Have working smoke alarms in each bedroom and one outside each sleeping area. Install alarms on every level of the home including the basement.
- Test all alarms once a month.
- There are 2 kinds of alarms. Ionization smoke alarms are quicker to warn about flaming fires. Photoelectric alarms are quicker to warn about smoldering fires. Its best to use both types.
- People who are hard of hearing or deaf can use special alarms which have strobe lights and bed shakers.
- Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. *Courtesy of Property Casualty 360.