Q: Does my homeowner’s policy cover my child’s property if he lives in a dorm?

A:  If the child is a full-time student usually 10% of your personal property limit stated in your HO policy will cover his/her belongings.  If you think you aren’t adequately covered, consider purchasing a renter’s policy.

Q: Do these coverages apply if my child lives in off-campus housing?

A:  Most HO policies will NOT cover personal belongings for students in off-campus housing.  We recommend  purchasing a renter’s policy.

// END Contact Form 7 Redirects to Thank You Pages