Q. Does my homeowners policy cover my child’s property if he/she lives in off-campus housing?

A.  There may be coverage under your homeowners policy if your child is a fulltime student and under age 24.  Call us to discuss your situation. Renters insurance is inexpensive and available for $100-$150. a year.

// END Contact Form 7 Redirects to Thank You Pages